Grassroots initiatives to help our community thrive
Luton Citizens’ Fund is one of the hundreds of community organisations to which Luton Rising has contributed £180m in total over the last 25 years. The Fund supports grassroots initiatives to progress the aims of Luton 2020-2040. This is a town-wide vision built around a shared ambition that by 2040, Luton will be a healthy, fair and sustainable town, where everyone can thrive and no-one has to live in poverty.
Grants cover projects to support one or more of these objectives:
- A town built on fairness or social justice
- Improving health inequalities
- Improving the lives of children and young people
- Working towards carbon net zero
- A town that works for everyone